Remedial Massage coupled with Pilates training is very successful in achieving goals of rehabilitation.
Remedial Massage acts directly upon the muscular, nervous and circulatory systems to rehabilitate physical injuries and improve health. Research studies have found Remedial Massage positively affects:
- Muscular and nervous systems Pain perception
- Psychological state Respiratory function
- Decreasing pain and improving tissue and joint health
Remedial Massage supports the execution of correct movement patterns, promoting recovery and reducing the chance of re-injury.
Remedial Massage can be effective in treating the following conditions:
- Neck and back pain RSI
- Sprains and strains Muscle spasm Arthritis
- Bursitis Sciatica Asthma
- Neuritis/neuralgia Insomnia
- Acute and chronic reactions to stress